Who we are
Oliver Schrott Kommunikation is one of the leading owner-managed German public relations agencies, with offices in Cologne, Stuttgart, New York and Beijing.
Our teams work for internationally-renowned brands, creating content-driven communication concepts, PR strategies and benchmark events all over the world. By always looking out for what is relevant for both – the client and its public – we have successfully established long-standing client relationships with some of the most respected brands worldwide, such as Daimler AG, Siemens, Bosch, Tetra Pak and HARMAN.
OSK Public Relations Consulting Beijing
OSK looks back on over 10 years of successful projects in China. At the end of 2009 the first permanent office in Beijing was established to optimize service for clients in China and Asia. A multi-national team combines the best of both worlds and thus understands to offer its clients ideas, concepts and uniquely-passionate approaches in a rapidly changing, yet always fascinating market.
- Working in a young and multinational team, as part of a dedicated group of creatives.
- Working experience in a dynamic agency environment
- Diverse tasks in an agency serving international clients, mainly in the automotive and technology field
- Know-how and your chance to develop creative benchmark events and yourself with us
- Support in conceptualizing and producing static and motion design products including but not limited to:
- Digital and print graphics
- Videos and animations
- Interactive content
- Sourcing and supervision of third party design, multimedia hardware and AV providers
- Sourcing and management of individual and completed design products, elements and content
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative suites, Microsoft Office and/or similar design software
- As many as possible of the following tools will be a plus:
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of audio-visual operation systems
- Chinese language skills would be a strong plus, proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Able to withstand pressure, keep calm and work in a solution-oriented manner
- Good judgment, flexibility with work hours, and the ability to quickly understand complex content
- Willingness to travel
Please send your complete job application, your salary expectations and earliest date of availability to Jana Marcinkowski (email@example.com).